01 Jul HOME MAINTENANCE SEASONAL CHECK
If you want to show some love to your house, then you need to ensure a home maintenance seasonal check as it will reduce a lot of problems while leaving you open to managing things easily. Ensuring a home maintenance checklist is a pronounced approach to make sure your home stays in tip-top shape.
Allocating your home looking tasks through seasons can help extent out costs and save things more adaptable so you don’t get suddenly overwhelmed with excessive maintenance bills. The home maintenance checklist of multiple chores per season includes the following steps, items and tips to consider to ensure managed home.
SEASONAL HOME MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
- Inspect for any damage to your rooftops before winter storms.
- Set back your sprinkler systems and pick up outdoor water sources.
- Disclose and inspect all external faucets for any substantial leaks.
- Conserve your air conditioning system and have an HVAC expert check.
- Review and replace the extension lead that has become damaged.
- Always ensure the fire extinguisher is nearby and operable.
- Fix the broken and damaged driveways and sidewalks to avoid any trips and falls.
- Inspect the lower ground floor for water leaks during warm-up.
- Check the roof, drainages and downspouts for destruction or wreckage after snowfalls
- You should clean fridge and freezer drip pans, and vacuity coils.
- Always make sure that all electrical holiday ribbons have fitted connections.
- Ensure to clean the kitchen air filter and exhaust hood.
- Regularly inspect your heater for any leaks and pressure problems.
- Deliberate fixing a leak sensor to stop expensive flooding destruction.
- Start with draining sprinkler systems, outdoor water resources and shield pipes to avoid freezing.
- Clean the interior of most of the kitchen appliances earlier the long weekend.
- Rake plants and ventilate your lawn.
- Employ an expert chimney bow to review and clean flues and vents.
- Clean, drain and cover your swimming pool area.
- Cut your lawn extra leaves and winterize your garden.
- Safeguard your air conditioning unit with waterproof protection.
- Inspect sports gear for any damage and make it repair if essential.
- Get employ a tree trimmer to remove dead trees
- Check your concrete patio for deterioration and prevent it from water damage.
- Inspect outside siding for damage, and restore as wanted.
- Completely review and inspect window and door locks to make sure they lock correctly.
- Check the entire home thoroughly for any leakage or certain damage.
No matter, if it is a pre-sale clean or general upkeep, home maintenance checkup or any cleaning service, we at Northern Property Solutions has a fast and affordable solution for you that will last long. With the expertise of Northern Property Solutions, your home can put its best foot forward. Get your home check monthly, seasonally like winter, summer, fall or spring and easily save yourself from the huge hassle and aggravation. Contact our team and let your house shine. Get your free quote today! 1300 481 363